WARDAHKU................

Saturday 25 October 2008

during the night

sudah pkl 3.45 pagi..tapi mata ni xrasa ngantuk..cuma rs penat sgt....dh day light saver dh..so,kna tolak sejam......
sedang kepenatan buat anatomy ni...jadi luangkan la sedikit a.k.a byk mase merubah2 design frenster n blog ni...

hmmm..pretty much so lonely in the morning...wonder what had happened to my blog actually..because the icon for coloured words was disappeared quite a long time...after some thing had happened while i was trying to change the setting...

turn up to be that all the words are in pink now...huhu..some people might cant stand it too much...but im okay...but i really miss some other colours as well...

how can i return them back...gimme back my colours...

there are few events and moments that i would like to write..but i guess, im not in the mood yet to put them into proper words..some times later perhaps..

it really is such a lame night though.. my neuroanatomy..my dissection...my pbl...my e4med....always waiting for me....very loyal...

i think, i should take a nap before subuh...then i should be up again..


see ya...

No comments: