WARDAHKU................

Thursday 25 March 2010

Words for My Friends







MuHaMmAd HaMoOd

--- Asalam - o - Alikum ---






Some Words For My Friend
The old man turned to me and asked
"How many friends have you?"
Why 10 or 20 friends have I,
And named off just a few...





He rose quite slow with effort
And sadly shook his head
"A lucky child you are
To have so many friends," he said





But think of what you're saying
There is so much you do not know
A friend is just not someone
To whom you say "Hello"





A friends a tender shoulder
On which to softly cry
A well to pour your troubles down
And raise your spirits high





A friend is a hand to pull you up
From darkness and despair...
When all your other "so called" friends
Have helped to put you there





A true friend is an ally
Who can't be moved or bought
A voice to keep your name alive
When others have forgot





But most of all a friend is a heart
A strong and sturdy wall
For from the hearts of friends
There comes the greatest love of all!!!





So think of what I've spoken
For every word is true
And answer once again my child
How many friends have you???





And then he stood and faced me
Awaiting my reply
Softly I answered
"If lucky...... one have "I"

"You!!!!"
A best friend is the shoulder you can cry on.
When you are alone,
They keep you company.
When you are sad,
They cheer you up.


They have the trust you are looking for.
When you have a problem...
They solve it.
When you need to talk...
They will listen.




And best friends have a love that can't be explained.
It's unimaginable!
How great God is
just when you expected nothing
He gives you the biggest something




when you think life seems so stressful
and there's none to care when you feel depressful
He's there in your heart to ease the pains
and also there with you when it rains




You must be wondering why I'm saying all this
It's because God has put my heart at ease
by giving me a friend like you
that's always there when the day is blue





True lovers are those who care without hesitations, who remember without limitations, who give without expectations and who love even without communication ...... hamud2k2@...




No comments: