WARDAHKU................

Monday 9 November 2009

stand by me




I really love singing so much( singing dlm toilet sudey)....i really love to listen to the beautiful melody when people sing...be it nasyid or any genre of song..i love to listen to people who has been granted by Allah the beautiful voice...

why did i like to listen to them? because it always remind me of Allah...listening to how they sing, how beautiful the melody is, always remind me of how Great Allah is.....

He created sounds, melody, and give to certain people to see how they use those gift.....

And i always amuse by how those melody could touch people's heart and soul by just listening to them..

Oh, Lord..Oh,Allah....give me chance to listen to the most beautful melody in the paradise later....




amin......

No comments: